Thursday, March 22, 2007
Thing 7
I went to Fry's to buy a boom box because the one I have been using at the library for story time broke. What a joke. I felt like I was shopping in the wrong decade. There were only 3 boom boxes to choose from. One for $29.00 which didn't play cassettes (still needed for story time) and the other two were exactly the same price--$79.00. They looked just like the one that broke and I know it didn't cost $79.00 when I bought it. Not even $59.00. So outdated technology is now more expensive and less desirable. I did spend a few minutes looking at things like MP3 players and ipods. docking stations, etc. I wonder which decade I'll go shopping for one of those?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain. Have you thought about converting the storytime cassette tape into a CD? If you need help, contact me (Anita Phagan 808-2152).
Post a Comment