Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Exercise 19

I typed in the book I am currently reading, Buddha Never Raised Kids & Jesus didn't drive carpool by Vickie Falcone Falcone shows parents how to apply the teachings of these enlightened masters to the hectic and sometimes exhausting parenting world. Using her own stories and those of parents and educators she has taught and coached, Vickie illustrates each of the seven principles with several practical methods to help parents of infants to preteens create happy, connected families. So I was curious what other people would list who feels the stress and strain of parenting in a hectic world. Some of the other listings were great, some were so off the wall . It's something I will use in my job as a librarian because the book information page gives you library-quality data without a focus on selling books. I like that.

No comments: