Favorite Book :Whenever I need a feel good book I choose Tisha The story of a Young Teacher in Alaska Wilderness. Robert Spect is the author.
The book is based on the real life of Anne Hobbs. Anne is a prim and proper 19-year-old schoolteacher who yearns for adventure. She finds this and much more in a town with the unlikely name of Chicken, located deep in the Alaskan interior. It is 1927 and Chicken is a wild mining community flaming with gold fever. Anne quickly makes friends with many of the townspeople, but is soon ostracized when she not only befriends the local Indians but also falls in love with one.
Favorite Vacation : It was definitely my visit to Australia and having the opportunity to snorkel (for the first time in my life) at the Great Barrier Reef. Since then I have snorkeled in Hawaii and the Bahamas. Neither place was as wonderful as that first snorkel adventure.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment