skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fun at the West Valley Library

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pinto Horse


Pinto Horse
Originally uploaded by mintpatch.
This looks just like the horse I use to own.
Posted by LibraryLion at 1:00 PM

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

What a nice photo.

March 6, 2007 at 1:58 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

links

  • Exercises

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (28)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • mugsyJan1107
      • Pinto Horse
      • Discover Berryessa Branch Family Place
      • Week 3: Photos and Images
      • Learning 2.0 Exercises 3 and 4I registered my blo...
      • Learning 2.0 Exercises 1 and 2
      • It's time for me to write something so I will star...
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

LibraryLion
I'm an old dinosaur with a heart of gold
View my complete profile