Saturday, February 3, 2007

It's time for me to write something so I will start with the 7 1/2 habits. The habit that I am most comfortable with is the second one, Accepting Responsibility for my learning and to value and take pride in the learning process. These past few weeks I have been doing a lot of things I've never done before--remove wallpaper, select not just one or two pieces of furniture for a room but an entire room of stuff--area rugs, furniture, lamps, window treatments, etc. Although it's all overwhelming to me, I'm finding delight in the creative process. Now I just need to figure out what to do with all the "stuff" I already own. Letting go is another challenge for me. The habit that is the most challenging is the self esteem/confidence one. I seem to operate in a low self-esteem mode and it's very draining. I am hoping this series, Learning 2.0 will challenge me and help me grow in confidence.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Wow, removing wallpaper. No easy task. Taking initiative and trying something new, like this program, indicates a person with self-esteem and confidence! We hope you enjoy the rest of the exercises.